1. How to place an order? Follow the steps to place an order: Find the Products - Send Inquiry - Get Quotation - Confirm Order Details - Payment - Delivery - Feedback
2. Which kind of currency do you quote? All of the prices are in USD and only for goods value, not including shipping and other costs.
3. Which payment options are available? We currently accept L/C, T/T ( Bank Transfer), Western Union, MoneyGram, PayPal as methods of payment.
1. Where is my product ship from? All of the products are ship from China.
2. How long will it take for my order to arrive? It depends on the shipping method you choose, if you have requirements for the delivery time, please choose the fastest delivery shipping method (DHL, UPS, FedEx).
3. When my sample order will be shipped out? Normally we will ship it out within 2- 3 days after the order was processed, only when the products in high demand or out of stock will take more time.
4. Where can I find my order tracking number? The tracking number will be updated on your order by email. And you can track it directly on our site.
1. Who will pay the customs duties or taxes? It is paid by Receiver. Nawsun is responsible for arranging the shipment of your order. However, it’s your responsibility to pay any duties and taxes charged by customs in your country and prepare the required clearance documents. What’s more, customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may also be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID, EORI or VAT number.
2. Could you please calculate how much custom charges will I pay in my country? Sorry, we can’t calculate as a different country has a different custom policy. Many countries charge two kinds of tax when you import anything from overseas. These are (1) Sales Tax (VAT); (2) Import Duty. Usually, these taxes are not very high, and the tax is calculated according to the value of the goods (+ shipping sometimes). On the other hand, many countries do not charge any tax on certain types of goods, or on small shipments. You are responsible for finding out the situation in your own country. Note: To ensure the courier(e.g. DHL, UPS, FedEx) can deliver your goods in the shortest possible time after entering your country or customs union, the courier may pay the customs authority on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on the goods. Once the duties and taxes are fully repaid to the courier, the goods will be delivered to you.
1. What is the process of return/refund/exchange products? Nawsun accepts merchandise returns/exchanges due to non- physical/functional damages that are applied to this Policy. Please apply for an RMA service within 12 months from the purchasing date. If incorrect items are received, please contact us and issue a refund/return/exchange within 7 days of the recipient. Check out our Return / Refund / Exchange Policy for more information on how to return/refund/exchange an item. Dead on Arrival: For significant damage to the outer packaging upon receipt. Or DOA of the product. A. Refuse delivery of the package and inform Nawsun. B. Damaged package/product after confirmation of the receipt: take a photo and contact Nawsun within 7 days of the receipt. Nawsun will offer a solution after negotiation with the logistics company (return or exchange).
2. For the quality problem when products are received. Take a photo and contact Nawsun for return&refund or replacement.
3. For returns of wrong products ordered by the customer or problems not related to Nawsun. Within 14 days of receiving your order, you may exchange a new product (no refund). However, a shipping fee will be charged.
4. For incorrect products received. Take a photo and contact Nawsun immediately. Once confirmed, we will rearrange the shipment as soon as possible. Note: The customer is responsible for shipping costs for returns.
5. What address should I send my return to? When you submit a request for a return, our Customer Service Team will advise you for the warehouse address to send your item.
6. Is it necessary to offer a tracking number for the returned item? Yes, you need to provide the tracking number of the returned item, we require that you track the returned item.
7. What is the Nawsun warranty policy? All of Nawsun products are provided a 1-year warranty based on the date of purchase to assure you a stable performance. If you find any defective ones during the warranty, please feel free to contact us for a return/exchange or refund.
Get in touch with us today!
Our knowledgeable experts will give you a reply within 24 hours.